R.Evolución Latina looking for a Summer 2023 Intern!
Position Location: Hybrid – virtual and in-person NYC
Type of Position: Summer, temporary, unpaid, average 10 hours per week – runs from June 1st to August 6th
Position Category: Internship, Administrative, aid in multiple summer projects and programming that RL offers
Brief Position Description: R.Evolución Latina (RL) is an organization that activates individual and collective human growth through artistic experiences for transformation and social change. A Revolution of Evolution, Making a difference through the Arts.
We are currently looking for one dedicated and driven individual to join our team this summer. This is a hybrid opportunity with the chance to work remotely, and in person at our office.
- Bilingual preference (Fluent Spanish & English, written, spoken, read)
- BIPOC+ preferred
- Team Player
- Assist with our annual ‘Dare 2 Go Beyond’ children’s performing arts camp
- Assist with monthly RL Theatre Trips
- Assist with BWS+ programming as needed
- Administrative work
- Experience working in the nonprofit sector
- Work with Broadway and Off-Broadway artists
- Access to performing arts classes
- See Broadway and Off-Broadway performances
- Be part of a strong community dedicated to change
If this sounds like an opportunity that is the right fit for you please APPLY HERE
Application Deadline: 4/30/2023