We are an organization that utilizes the arts through educational and collaborative programming to empower the Latino community to discover their full potential. We are committed to making a difference through the arts.
Starting Date: Internship starts ASAP and requires at least a 3 month commitment.
Languages: English required and Spanish preferred.
Location: Work from our office in the heart of Time Square in the Actor’s Equity building.
All interns will receive a letter of recommendation at the end of the internship and college credit if requested.
We are looking for an individual that understands the power of the arts and seeks to make an impact in society.
Below are a key things we are looking for and you will get from this internship:
- Able to work individually with little supervision as well as a team member
- Dependable, flexible, and ability to work independently to meet deadlines
- Comfortable working in a small, fast-paced environment
- A good sense of humor
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and Spanish
- Experience in research, documentation and data entry
- A broad grasp on the entertainment world in USA and Latin America
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and google docs
- Excellent writing, communication and organization skills
- Gain experience for your future career, you won’t solely make copies or fetch coffee, you will manage your own work and take responsibility
- Develop valuable professional skills including time management and communications
- Be part of a highly-motivated mission-driven organization
- See your ideas and contributions implemented
- Build relationships and connections within the NYC theatre community