We are an organization that utilizes the arts through educational and collaborative programming to empower the Latino community to discover their full potential. We are committed to making a difference through the arts.
To grow as a strong organization that empowers and unites the Latino community with full capacity to manage and expand our programs that inspire lives through the arts.
- Dare to Go Beyond by pushing my limits, taking risks and accepting challenges.
- Commit myself to achieving my own goals by challenging no one but myself.
- Respect the learning process by arriving early, listening and being aware of others time and space.
- Believe that “I can” and to understand that mistakes happen and are necessary to help us learn.
- Support myself as well as other activists by working together with my group and learning from those around me.
R.Evolución Latina is an affilate of Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS, one of the nation’s leading industry-based, nonprofit AIDS fundraising and grant-making organizations.